The Fall Foliage & Flavor Collection #1
Fall is when we love to gaze on the gorgeous colors on the trees, but it's also the perfect time to plant some colorful fall foliage for our tables! We've created two collections of delicious and beautiful direct-sow greens for salads and sautes to fill your fall with flavor. All seven varieties can be harvested as baby leaves or allowed to mature as long as weather allows. Check out The Fall Foliage & Flavor Collection #2, too.
This website special includes one packet of each of the following varieties at about 14% off regular prices, plus FREE SHIPPING*:
- Dazzling Blue Kale (~220 seeds)
- The Kaleidoscopic Swiss Chard Blend (~200 seeds)
- Sweet Valentine Lettuce (~700 seeds)
- Red-Streaked Arugula (~500 seeds)
- Purple Pak Choi (~400 seeds)
- Monstrueux de Viroflay Spinach (~400 seeds)
- Giant Red Mustard (~600 seeds)
*This item's cost will not contribute to the order total that is used to compute your shipping charge. Your shipping charge will be adjusted to refect this after you place your order, prior to charging your credit card. You will recieve a second order confirmation email that will reflect this.