• Check or money order with order please, unless charged to Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. Sorry: we can not accept C.O.D. orders.
• There is no minimum order per shipping address on our seeds.
• Call for special pricing if you need large quantities of one variety.
• These published prices are good through December 31, 2021.
• Customer concerns regarding shipments should be made immediately following order receipt (within ten days).
• As of January 1, 2021, we are now legally mandated to collect state sales taxes based on delivery addresses within the following states: Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Vermont, Virginia and Wisconsin. If your delivery address is in one of these states, please make sure to calculate the correct sales tax for your order (on subtotal plus shipping and handling). If you have a valid state tax exempt or resale certificate, you must provide us with it at the time you place your order.
• We will normally mail your seeds to you within 72 hours of order receipt. 2021 orders are generally shipping within 10 days, but please note that the USPS is still experiencing significant delivery delays in many areas of the country, often taking up to three weeks to deliver your order after it leaves our warehouse. Potato tubers, Sweet Potato plants, Onion sets, Hops, Horseradish, Garlic and Shallots will be shipped at the proper time for planting in your area. Refer to each of these varieties for any individual state shipping restrictions.
• Restrictions: Potato tubers may not be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Sweet Potatoes may not be shipped to Alaska, California or Hawaii. Onion sets, Shallot sets and Garlic bulbs may not be shipped to Georgia, Idaho, Nevada, Washington or Hawaii. Horseradish roots may not be shipped to Hawaii. Hops may not be shipped to Idaho, Washington, Oregon and Hawaii.
• We ship orders for seed only to Canada (no vegetative material, tubers or bulbs). Canadian orders must be paid by credit card (no checks or money orders). Canadian customers should add $2.00 to the published shipping charge for additonal postage and Customs documentation. Canadian orders may be taken via phone, fax or mail.
• Due to agricultural requirements and restrictions, we can not ship any orders to Puerto Rico, the US protectorates or APO overseas addresses.
• For customer service with horticultural questions or with questions about your order, please call us Monday through Friday from 9:00 am through 5:00 pm ET (860) 567-6086. Or email us at Customerservice@kitchengardenseeds.com
• Place an order online
• Call us during our normal customer service hours at (860) 567-6086
• Fax in your order form to (860) 567-5323
• Or mail your order form to:
John Scheepers Kitchen Garden Seeds
23 Tulip Drive
PO Box 638
Bantam, CT 06750-0638.
Our Seasonal Customer Service Hours:
December through Memorial Day:
Monday through Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
After Memorial Day:
Monday through Friday: 8:30 am to 7:00 pm EST
Saturday or Sunday: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm EST
For customer service, please call us during our customer service hours at (860) 567-6086, or email us at Customerservice@kitchengardenseeds.com.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Please calculate the shipping and handling charge using the chart below. The minimum shipping and handling charge is $3.95. Canadian orders add $2.00
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|Up to $4.99||$3.95|
|$5.00 to $9.99||$5.95|
|$10.00 to $29.99||$8.95|
|$30.00 to $49.99||$11.95|
|$50.00 to $74.99||$12.95|
|$75.00 to $99.99||$13.95|
|$100.00 to $124.99||$14.95|
|$125.00 to $149.99||$15.95|
|Over $150.00||10% of the order|
|Canadian orders||Add $2.00|
Privacy and Security Statement
We respect your privacy. We will not share any of your personal information without your prior consent. This applies to information we gather from your visits to our web site as well as through the ordering process or through your emails to us. Please see our entire Privacy and Security Statement HERE.