- 3 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. clover honey
- 1/4 tsp. cumin seeds, toasted, coarsely ground in a mortar and pestle
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 Tbs. canola oil
- 5 Radishes, grated (about 1 cup)
- 3 medium Carrots, grated
- 2 small unpeeled Kohlrabi bulbs (purple, green, or both), trimmed and cut into 1/8-inch-thick matchsticks
- 1/2 medium head green Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Cilantro
To speed up the vegetable prep, use the grating and slicing blades on a food processor for the Radishes, Carrots, and Cabbage, and the julienne cutter on a mandoline for the Kohlrabi.
In a small bowl whisk the vinegar, mustard, honey, cumin, 1/4 tsp. salt, and a pinch of pepper. Gradually whisk in the canola oil until combined.
Put the Radishes, Carrot, Kohlrabi, Cabbage, and Cilantro in a large bowl. Pour in the dressing and gently toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.