The Early Bird Direct-Sow Veggie Garden
If it's too early to plant your Tomatoes outside, but you're itching to get your hands in the dirt, don't despair. There are lots of veggies that you can direct-sow in early spring, even if your last frost date is still weeks away. Lettuces are a sure bet, but also consider sowing some Spinach, Arugula, baby Beets, Radishes and Peas. All of these goodies prefer to be sown directly into the garden in early spring, while there's still a chill in the air.
This website special includes one packet of each of the following varieties at about 23% off regular prices, plus FREE SHIPPING*:
- Runaway Arugula (~500 seeds)
- Regiment Spinach (~300 seeds)
- Sugar Magnolia Purple Snap Pea- (~150 seeds)
- Little SnowPea White Pea Pods (~250 seeds)
- Kestrel Baby Beet (~220 seeds)
- Lovely Lettuce Mesclun Blend (~2500 seeds)
- Flamboyant French Breakfast Radish (~400 seeds)
*This item's cost will not contribute to the order total that is used to compute your shipping charge. Your shipping charge will be adjusted to refect this after you place your order, prior to charging your credit card. You will recieve a second order confirmation email that will reflect this.
- Buy 50 for $21.55 each and save 10%